I am a consultant, entrepreneur, educator and investor. My passion is utilizing my knowledge, experience and skills to help others succeed. That’s why I created this site. At this point in my life, I have found it’s rewarding and enjoyable to give back.
Consultant & Entrepreneur
- President and co-founder of C-Suite Resources, a healthcare market intelligence, education and executive advisory firm.
- Contact RalphNationally recognized consultant with expertise in healthcare, business strategy, new business start-ups, marketing, and information management.
- Founder of Wakerly Partners, Inc., an independent consulting firm.
- Former VP Marketing for a $275M healthcare information technology consulting firm.
Educator & Career Consultant
- Adjunct Faculty member at the Elmhurst College School for Professional Studies; taught Management, Marketing and Leadership.
- Teaches professionals from healthcare supplier companies about selling and marketing to the C-suite.
- Served as Adjunct Consultant for Right Management, a leading career consulting firm. Delivered more than 30 workshops to over 1000 people; advised hundreds on career planning and transition.
- Career Consultant and Advisor for select executives.
- Manages or advises on family investment portfolios.
- Over 11,000 hours and 30 years of investment research and experience.
- Treasurer/Investment Advisor for the Wakerly Family Foundation, a private charitable foundation.
- MBA in Investments, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
- Legacy board member and former chairman of the Bear Necessities Pediatric Cancer Foundation.
- B.S. in General Engineering and MBA from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
- Avid golfer, sports nut and chess player.
- Married to my wonderful wife Betty, with two fantastic children, Marie and Robert.